A Company with a Conscience: We “Like” It!
We’re teaming up with PODS, Santa Barbara for a fun challenge!
Let’s help them get to 1,000 likes! Just CLICK HERE to visit their page and click the LIKE button in the top right corner.
Here’s what you get:
- The good feeling that comes from helping a worthy charity that provides free support services to people going through the fight of their lives.
- PODS, Santa Barbara has fantastic Facebook posts that you will get to see once you like them. (Recent examples: 7 tips on organizing your kitchen; tips for a successful garage sale; moving tip of the week.)
- You will be entered in a drawing to win tickets to the Holiday Homes Tour, which raises funds for CSCVVSB’s cancer support programs.
Why are we doing this?
PODS, Santa Barbara has done so much for us:
- When we were remodeling the rooms where cancer patients and their families have their support groups, PODS gave us a place to store our belongings.
- When we had our Book Sale to raise money for our cancer support services, PODS gave us a place to keep all of the donated books.
- When we recently remodeled our living room and kitchen, PODS came through yet again and gave us a place to keep our furniture. Not having to pay for storage helps us use more of our funds for support groups and other important cancer support services.
- PODS, Santa Barbara franchise owner Steve Yapp is dedicated to helping not just CSCVVSB, but the local community in general. Here is a partial list of organizations that his three PODS franchises have helped: Boys & Girls Clubs, FOOD Share of Ventura County, Casa Pacifica, Toys 4 Tots, California Strawberry Festival, Ojai Music Festival, Relay for Life, C.H.P. Holiday Toy Drive, Salvation Army, Santa Maria Good Samaritan, Oxnard Downtown Management District, Boy Scouts of Ventura County, California Visitors Center, Simi Valley Days, the Oxnard Salsa Festival, and Catholic Charities.
We already like them in real life – now let’s all go like them on Facebook September 6th through September 14th!